Chemonics International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Financial Reporting
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
About Chemonics International: We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
- University Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or another relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in program administrative and finance management.
- Previous professional experience with international donor programs.
- Experience using project and finance management tools, systems, and trackers required
- Moderate to Expert level Microsoft application skills required, including Office, SharePoint, and Excel; knowledge of Smartsheet and Microsoft Power BI strongly preferred
- In depth knowledge of the operating environment and employment regulations in Nigeria.
- Experience in bookkeeping and accounting
- Results-oriented professional capable of achieving targets and goals set in cooperation with the client, counterparts, and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively within a team
- Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in and demonstrated application of financial and project management systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Leads effective meetings and demonstrated presentation skills
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|