eHealth4everyone is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance & Testing Intern / Assistant
About eHealth4everyone: eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- At least 1 year of experience in Testing Mobile Applications and Websites
- Knowledge of Unit, functional, stress testing, etc, and automated testing
- A Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics, or any closely related field is required.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
- At least one year of experience in software testing.
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for various tests
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Experience creating test plan/strategy
- Ability to pay attention to details in finding bugs
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made using the link above.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.