SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Turbine Package Superintendant M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: International Contract
Contractual hours: Full time
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- Technical Engineer / Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in the operation and maintenance of Gas Turbines and auxiliaries in oil and gas production installations or power generation plant.
- A thorough, demonstrated understanding of plant operations, strong understanding of Gas Turbine and axial compressor, DCS, ESD, F&G, Field Bus, Field instrumentations, PLC, Bentley Nevada and online condition monitoring system, Mechanics, Hydraulics, Electricity and Electronics.
- Understanding SAP/R3 PM modules as relate to Notification, work orders, PM’s, and spare parts inventories.
- Experience in Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, Health Checks, monitoring, PM and Corrective Maintenance.
- Competent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office products; Excel, and Word.
- Solid knowledge of plant engineering and plant maintenance functions and how they relate to operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English Language.
- Ability to comprehend and apply technical information, including mechanical and electrical drawings (such as blueprints, P&IDs, single-line diagrams and schematics) to problem-solving situations and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate work on technical subjects with others across job families and with outside vendors.
- Must have proven ability as a leader of small team. Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organizational ability.
- A hand on experience on SOLAR TAURUS 60 Dual Fuel Gas Turbine is a pre-requisite.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Superintendent Jobs in Nigeria|