If you are among the thousands of eligible overseas students that have been patiently waiting for the commencement of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship 2022-23, there is good news in store for you.
Apply also for Berea College Scholarships and University of South Australia Scholarships.
The Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship application for 2022-23 will be launched soon and we will be here to guide you with the necessary steps and information you need to follow through with the Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 selection process from anywhere you are in the world.
If you would love to see information about the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) scholarship (international) application form 2022-23, the application portal, how to apply, requirements, and every other detail you need to know about how hard it is to get an rtp scholarship, keep scrolling.
LOGIN TO AGRTP SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL
just so you know, we have seen countless students nervous about how to get the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship UNSW, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our Australia Awards Scholarships application process and ended up being awarded.
Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2022/2023 Full Details
Australian Government offers a fully-funded scholarship of 3.5 years for a Ph.D. Scholarship and 2 years for a research Master’s scholarship to Overseas students in its Participating Universities.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Participating Universities
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters by research degree or Doctorate Degree offered by participating Universities in Australia.
- Program Period: RTP scholarships are available for a maximum period of two years for a research masters or a minimum of three years, up to a maximum of four years (at the discretion of the HEP) for a research doctorate degree.
- Deadline: Varies, April-Oct (annual)
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- ADB – Japan Scholarship
- University of South Australia Scholarships for International Students
- Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for International Students
- University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
- Angela Adams Scholarship
- Mext Scholarship
- Charles Darwin University Scholarships for International Students
- Griffith University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students
- Monash Research Training Program
Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship Benefits
Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- $28,854 per annum (2022 rate) Tuition Fees
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- An RTP Stipend to assist students with their living costs while undertaking a higher degree by research.
- An RTP Fees Offset pays for the tuition fees of a higher degree by research (HDR) student that would otherwise have been paid by the student. This requires that a university to fully offset tuition fee applicable for a student. This is not a stipend.
- RTP Allowances to assist students with ancillary costs of a higher degree by research (HDR). This includes relocation costs to undertake a HDR, HDR thesis printing and academic publication costs and health cover costs for recipients and their dependents.
Eligibility Requirements for Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarship
To be eligible to receive Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Be enrolled in an accredited higher degree by research course.
- The basic eligibility criteria for an RTP are listed in Section 1.5 of the Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines (Research).
How to Apply for Australian Government Research Training Program 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Australian Government Research Training Program, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Australian Government Research Training Program Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our Australian Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarship International 2022 (fully funded) Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
Please follow the following instructions to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program:
- Applications for RTP Scholarships need to be made directly to participating universities.
- Each university has its own application and selection process, please contact your chosen university directly to discuss how to apply for the RTP scheme.
- The deadline varies per university but is around April-October each year.
- It is important to read the Frequently Asked Questions and visit the website of the University where you intend to apply and the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
When is the Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship Portal 2022 Application Deadline?
- The application deadline is six weeks from publication.
Kindly add your email to get Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia Updates.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.