Elks Scholarship 2022/23 (fully funded) – Application for Most Valuable Student Scholarship have started. See information on Elks scholarship Portal (www.elks.org), eligibility, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to Elks Foundation scholarships application form online via the application portal/website.
Please be informed that Elks Scholarship 2023 application is not yet out. However, we have provided the requirements for all undergraduate student categories on this page. The online application will take place on the www.elks.org/ USA Scholarships portal.
Elks scholarships offer $1,000 per year to $12,500 per year, Most Valuable Student scholarships to students pursuing a four-year degree, on a full-time basis (minimum of 12 semester hours), in a U.S. college or university. These scholarships are in the form of certificates of award conditional upon the full-time enrollment of the winner in an accredited U.S. college or university.
The scholarship programs are for undergraduate study only. A student may not receive more than one Elks National Foundation scholarship award or grant in any one academic year.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships for International Students
- Study in Canada Scholarships
- American University Scholarship
- Milton Fisher Scholarship
- Fully Funded Masters Scholarships in USA
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships in USA
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship
- Auburn University Scholarships for International Students
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships
- IIE-SRF Fellowship
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
- Eiffel Scholarship
Elks Scholarship Benefits
- The Elks National Foundation will award 500 four-year scholarships to the highest-rated applicants in the 2022 competition.
- Male and female students compete separately.
- Ranging from $1,000 per year to $12,500 per year, Most Valuable Student scholarships are for students pursuing a four-year degree, on a full-time basis (minimum of 12 semester hours), in a U.S. college or university. All scholarships are in the form of certificates of award conditional upon the full-time enrollment of the winner in an accredited U.S. college or university.
- The Chicago office of the Elks National Foundation will announce the 500 national winners on April 2022. (Many local Lodges, districts and state Elks associations award their own scholarships through this program. These scholarships are not to be confused with the 500 Elks National Foundation Most Valuable Student Scholarships.)
Eligibility Criteria for Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants do not need to be related to a member of the Elks.
- High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are submitted; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
How to Apply for Elks MVS Scholarship 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Elks MVS Scholarship 2022/2023, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Elks Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our USA Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for Elks Most Valued Student Scholarship Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Elks Scholarship 2022 openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
When is the Elks Scholarship 2022 Application Deadlines
- The 2022 application closed on November 15.
Elks Scholarship Winners 2022
The Elks National Foundation is proud to present its 2021 class of Most Valuable Student Scholarship Recipients. Click here to see the full list of winners.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Elks Scholarships 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.