United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CX Certification & Project Management Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for driving the delivering of Human-centric designs on products and services and coordinating effective delivery of Customer Experience projects to meet business demands.
- Conduct and coordinate attestations and certification on all new products & services, and upgrades before rollout.
- Suggest improvements and follow up on the implementation of approved changes to the certification process
- Ensures proper documentation of projects and acts as the project lead/guide on assigned projects.
- Working with users to establish and meet business needs.
- Documentation of project phases and test.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan.
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Record and manage project issues and escalate where necessary.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitor project progress and performance.
- Provide status reports to the project sponsor.
- Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing by CX.
- Manage and supervise projects in the division.
- Ensure implementation of project deliverables within the project plan/ timeline.
- Develop, document, and measure project impact.
- Carry out post-implementation impact review of delivered projects with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 3 years and above related experience with at least one (1) year spent in any Banking function.
- Our ideal candidate must have a critical thinking ability to initiate and implement projects deliverables. A focused team player, a strategic partner, a good listener, and a problem solver.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Project Management
- User & Design Thinking
- Data Analytics
- Product knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools – Projects, Visio, etc.
- Accurate knowledge of industry policies and recent trends
- Collaboration and negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Very strong communication skills – spoken, written, presentation and facilitation
- Good analytical and strategic thinking
- Outstanding customer relationship management
- Interpersonal skills
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online