Next Gear Group is a Nigerian real estate company having its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. The company comprises five subsidiaries; Next Gear Resources, Next Gear Homes, Next Gear Facility Managers, Next Gear Project Support and Watch My Property Concepts. Our mission is to provide affordable housing using the strictest quality while providing essential services to manage and maintain various types of buildings both for corporate and individual clients. We are always available to meet your real estate needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Corporate Sales
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Head of Corporate Sales is a junior-level management role reporting to the Business Development Manager and with the primary purpose of building profitable revenue through Corporate sales through:
- Finding and attracting new profitable corporate business
- Expanding existing corporate clients
- Focusing on shortlist of clients with profit potential
- Drive Next Gear’s brand, profile, and proposition through Corporate sales in line with market participation strategy.
- Create, implement and manage expansive and commercial Corporate sales strategy and management plan that delivers the growth targets.
- Identify, secure and develop new profitable Corporate business throughout the
- Pro-actively seek out new business opportunities
- Segment new business opportunities in order to be able to focus efforts on shortlist of clients with profit potential
- Establish and maintain relationships and meet personal sales targets as agreed with Business Development Manager
- Establish and build strong client relationships, delivering high-touch relationship management to all accounts
- Maintain and develop growth-oriented relationships with key partners
- Ensure that all sales activities are completed in a compliant way, ensuring that the relevant governing bodies’ protocols are fulfilled
- Deliver new and differentiated business growth opportunities such as corporate investors etc
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Sales background in real estate, banking , or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other industries such as insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking, and Business Management.
- Previous experience in the service industry of handling large, blue-chip accounts and selling at Senior/Board Level.
- Demonstrated track record in achieving new business targets and continually demonstrating application in this key area.
- Business/commercial acumen on pricing/contract issues.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Skill and ability to adopt a “consultative” approach to effective problem solving
- Proven ability to create and deliver compelling presentations and collateral to support business development meetings
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build and strengthen relationships at all levels.
- An ability to speak fluent English
- A track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPIs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Prove of projects done, sales record (where applicable) to: [email protected] using “Application for Head of Corporate Sales” as the subject of the mail.