Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse (Referral)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Indefinite
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF): Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Education Essential recognized nurse degree / diploma
- Current and valid registration with the Nursing Council in Nigeria
- Experience Desirable 2 years of previous work experience and previous experience in other NGO’s.
- Languages English language essential (spoken and written). Local language: Tiv, or Idoma desirable.
- Competences Commitment to MSF Principles, Stress Management, Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behavioral Flexibility.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV, Cover Letter and photocopies of only necessary credentials with telephone contact details (daytime) to: [email protected] using “NURSE (REFERRAL)” as the subject of the mail.
- Only one applications submitted via email will be accepted as multiple applications would be disregarded.
- This job description may be amended in line with the activities or evolution of the Mission.
- The deadline for the position is 3rd February 2023 (5:00 PM)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- NO Transportation and/or any allowance will be provided during the recruitment process.
- MSF is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity within the organization
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023.
|Job Category||Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|