Jhpiego is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Job ID: 2023-5204
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Category: International Positions
Employment Status: Full-Time
About Jhpiego: Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Epidemiology, Public Health, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience in public health operations; masters-level degree preferred
- 3-5 years practical experience of leading or coordinating collaborative field-based research studies. Having previous experience of working with NCDC is an added advantage.
- Technical knowledge in epidemiology, clinical or laboratory fields
- Evidence of having worked effectively both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary scientific team.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a willingness to work with others to overcome problems as and when they arise.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and co-ordinate between colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Familiarity with Nigeria’s health systems and reporting structure and demonstrated ability to collaborate with government level officials to strengthen program implementation
- Demonstrated ability in working and collaborating with a wide range of local and international partner organizations.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: References will be required.
Application Closing Date