Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 application process has commenced for all available vacancies. Download Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment application form online through vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Merely after Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021 has been announced the NCS recruitment portal was open for interested applicants to apply for new officers.
Note: qualified candidates will have to meet eligibility criteria or requirements before applying for this Customs Recruitment 2021.
Are you qualified to apply for this job at the Nigeria customs service (NCS)? then proceed to see the entry qualification before going to apply for this Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021.
Well here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the NCS recruitment 2021/2022 that include:
- Is Nigerian Customs Recruiting?
- How many month is Nigeria custom service training?
- How do i apply for the Nigeria Customs Graduate Recruitment?
- Nigerian Customs Official Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Custom Service News on Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Guide and Requirements
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Deadline
- Has NCS Started Recruitment?
Hence if you are searching for any of the following above, this post is for you.
- 1 Is Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021 Portal open?
- 2 NCS Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- 3 Important Note About Nigeria Custom Service News on Recruitment 2021
- 4 How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022
- 5 When is Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal Closing?
Is Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021 Portal open?
The Nigeria Custom Service News on recruitment has confirmed through her official twitter account that her yearly NCS recruitment exercise is not currently ongoing.
NCS Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for male and 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of no less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Important Note About Nigeria Custom Service News on Recruitment 2021
Here are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Custom Recruitment 2021. Make sure to get the right information at the right time is really important which means you need to be visiting Custom recruitment portal on a daily.
Take note that, this job recruitment is open to over 3200 new officers that will be recruited into three (3) major Cadre positions as follows:
- Superintendent Cadre
- Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Cadre
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (vacancy.customs.gov.ng) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach your guarantors form
- upload all the above mentioned documents online
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Marshall Scholarships
- Stanford University Scholarships for International Students
- Yale University Scholarships for International Students
- University of New Haven Scholarships for International Students
- University of Memphis Scholarships for International Students
- University of Minnesota Fellowship
- AAUW International Fellowships
- ACI Foundation Scholarships
- Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program
- Rotary Peace Fellowships
- Clark University Full Scholarship for International Students
- HAAA Scholarship
- Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
- Boston University Scholarships for International Students
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022
- Go to NCS application portal: vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Select any of the vacancies below suitable for you.
Interested applicants for this vacant position should visit: https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/superintendent.php.
And candidates must Possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in any of the following or related fields and NYSC Discharge or Exemption:
- Accounts, Actuarial Science, Audit, Aviation, Building, Communication, Computer/ICT, Dental Surgery, Electrical Engineering, Health Information Management, Law, Marine, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Nutrition/Dietary, Optometry, Quantity Survey, Secretarial Studies, Sports, Stores/Procurement, Medical And Health Related Job Functions;
- The Selected Field From A Recognized Institution,
- Fully Registered With The Fields National Professional Body And A Current Practicing License.
- Medicine Must Have Passed Primaries Examination Of The National Or West Africa Postgraduate Medical College.
Interested applicants for this vacant position should visit: https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/inspector.php.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18- 25years
- Applicants must possess OND, NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Polytechnics or other Institutions in any of the fields listed below:
- Accounts, Audit, Building, Communication/Camera Handling/Photography, Computer/ICT, Nursing, Nutrition/Dietary, Electrical Engineering, Health Information Management, Health Service Administration, Medical Laboratory Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Marine, Secretarial Studies.
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR (GENERAL DUTY) – CONSOL 06
Applicants must possess OND, NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Polytechnics and other institutions.
Interested applicants for this Assistant Cadre position should visit: https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/assistant.php.
Other related Google searches:
- customs recruitment 2020
- nigeria custom service news on recruitment
- how many month is Nigeria custom service training
- nigeria custom service salary
- ncs recruitment
- ncs recruitment 2019/2020
- nigeria customs service recruitment 2019
- nigeria customs phone number
When is Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal Closing?
The closing date for these applications is six weeks from the date of publication. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
So that’s it for my guide to Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021.
I hope you enjoyed it. Now I’d like to hear your take:
Either way, let us know by leaving a quick comment below.