Do you want to start your study abroad adventure in Japan? Great news! Applications for Ting Hsin Scholarship at Waseda University are currently open. On this page, we will explain in detail this scholarship program, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
Ting Hsin International Group, Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp. Scholarship is awarded for students who are accepted to the International Graduate Program (Master’s Program) after the entrance examination (a document review). Applicants are required to be strongly committed to studying at Waseda’s graduate school of his/her primary choice.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- ADB – Japan Scholarship
- Angela Adams Scholarship
- Mext Scholarship
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- JFUNU Scholarships
- GRIPS Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students
- Level of Study: Undergraduates, Masters and PhD
- Institution(s): Waseda University
- Study in: Japan
- Courses Offered: Science and Engineering
- Program Period: (According to the program).
Ting Hsin Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- 1,500,000JPY/year provided for a maximum period of 24 months
Eligibility Requirements for Ting Hsin Scholarship
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for consideration for the scholarship:
(1) Desire to Enter Graduate School
Applicants are required to be strongly committed to studying at Waseda’s particular graduate school of his/her primary choice.
(2) Nationality / Region
Applicants must be citizens of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Macau.
(3) Location of Residence
Applicants must be residing in China (including Hong Kong, Taiwan, and
Macau) at the time of application.
(4) Academic Background
Those who have graduated or are scheduled to graduate with an undergraduate degree from a university in China (including Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau) by March 2015.
Applicants must be under the age of 30 at the time of enrollment into a graduate school of Waseda University.
How to Apply for Ting Hsin Scholarship 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Ting Hsin Scholarship, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Ting Hsin Scholarship Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our Japan Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for the Waseda University Scholarships Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the the Waseda University Scholarships 2022 openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
When is the Ting Hsin Scholarship Application Deadline?
The application deadlines for Ting Hsin Scholarship are as follows:
- Six Weeks from the date of publication.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for Ting Hsin Scholarship 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.