The University Of Waterloo Canada- Arthur F Church Mechanical Engineering Scholarships 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The University of Waterloo Canada is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in the field of Mechanical Engineering
- At the University Of Waterloo Canada.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded Partial Funding up to $5,000 each.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fully Funded University of Leeds UK 2022 Ph.D. Funded Scholarship in the Fabrication of Soft Robots
- Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships in Entrepreneurship at University of Liverpool
- Savvy Global Fellowship Program
- Google 2022 News Initiative Student Fellowship in Europe
- Ashden 2022 Awards for Climate Solutions in Action
- FATE Foundation/CBI 2022 Ginger Sector Training Program
- The Leakey Foundation 2022 The Francis H. Brown African Scholarship
- King’s College London Joint PhD Scholarships
- CBS Postdoc in Machine Learning in Economics and Decision Sciences
Why You Should Study at the University of Waterloo.
- Waterloo is rated highly globally for research and academics.
- The institution has a very vibrant student community with over 250+ clubs and a city made for students.
- Waterloo has been named Canada’s most innovative university for 29 out of the past 30 years.
- 96% of co-op grads employed six months after graduation worked in positions related to skills they acquired at Waterloo compared to 79% of Ontario graduates.
- Waterloo is Number 1 in Canada for graduate employment rate.
|School||University of Waterloo|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for this Scholarship
- Canadian/Permanent resident and International/study permit students.
How to Apply for University Of Waterloo Canada- Arthur F Church Mechanical Engineering Scholarships
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.