Monash University Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023 Fully Funded – Application Portal.
If you are among the thousands of eligible international students that have been patiently waiting for the commencement of the Monash University Scholarships 2022-23, there is good news in store for you.
The Monash University Fully Funded Scholarships application for 2022-23 will be launched soon and we will be here to guide you with the necessary steps and information you need to follow through with the Monash Scholarship 2022 selection process from anywhere you are in the world.
If you would love to see information about the Monash University Scholarship application form 2022-23, the application portal, how to apply, requirements, Monash University Tuition Fee, deadlines, and every other detail you need to know about how hard it is to get Monash University Scholarships as an international student, keep scrolling.
just so you know, we have seen countless students nervous about how to get Monash University Scholarships for international students, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our Macquarie University Scholarships application process and ended up being awarded.
- 1 Monash University Scholarships 2022/2023 Full Details
- 2 Monash University Scholarships Benefits for International Students
- 3 Monash Scholarship Program
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Monash University Scholarships for International Students
- 5 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 6 How to Apply for Monash University Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
- 7 When is Monash Scholarships Application Portal Deadline?
Monash University Scholarships 2022/2023 Full Details
Monash University offers both domestic and international students Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate level fully-funded scholarships to reward and recognize students who have excelled in the areas of academia, leadership, community, and sport.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Scholarship is available for the normal period of study.
- Deadline: See deadlines below
Monash University Scholarships Benefits for International Students
Monash University Scholarship recipients 2022 will receive the following benefits:
Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship:
- Annual living allowance: $35,600.
- Relocation allowance: $550.
- Research allowance per annum: $1,500.
Monash Research Training Program:
- Annual living allowance: $29,500.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
Monash Graduate Scholarship:
- Annual living allowance: $29,500.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
Monash Scholarship Program
- Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence
- Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
- Achieving Potential Scholarships for Distinction
- Achieving Potential Support Scholarships
- Achieving Potential Access Scholarship
- Monash Accommodation Scholarships
- Monash Leaders Scholarship
- Monash Mentor Scholarship
- Just to list a few many.
Eligibility Criteria for Monash University Scholarships for International Students
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a full-time international student studying a Bachelor or Master level degree on-campus (or online and/or offshore if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions) and meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- English Language Test requirements for General: (6.5) overall (no band less than 6.0) in IELTS, and (79 +) Reading 13, Listening 12, Speaking 18 & Writing 21 in TOEFL.
- English Language Test requirements for Arts, Business and Economics: (7) overall (no band less than 6.5) in IELTS, and (94 +) Reading 19, Listening 20, Speaking 20 & Writing 24 TOEFL.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- A bachelor’s degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant field, and which normally includes a research component in the fourth year, leading to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field;
- A course leading to a level rated by the relevant department, faculty and committee as equivalent to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field;
- A master’s degree that entails work, normally including a significant research component, including at least 25% of one full time equivalent year of work, including a thesis. It is normally expected that a grade of honours 2A has been obtained for the research thesis or project. Where ungraded, examiners’ reports will be taken into account;
- Have qualifications which in the opinion of GRC are deemed equivalent.
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output and prior research experience.
- Have not previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- ADB – Japan Scholarship
- University of South Australia Scholarships for International Students
- Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for International Students
- University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
- Angela Adams Scholarship
- Mext Scholarship
- Charles Darwin University Scholarships for International Students
- Griffith University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students
- Monash Research Training Program
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Bond University Scholarships for International Students
- Macquarie University Scholarships for International Students
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Monash University Scholarships for International Students, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Monash University Fully Funded Scholarships Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our Australian Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for Monash Merit Scholarship Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Monash University Scholarships for International Students 2022 openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
When is Monash Scholarships Application Portal Deadline?
The application deadline for Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship is as follows:
- October 31 (annual)
Details about application deadlines for the Research Training Program and Monash Graduate Scholarship are as follows:
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 1)
opens 1 September, closes 31 March
- DOMESTIC (Round 2)
opens 1 November, closes 31 May
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 3)
opens 1 April, closes 31 August
- DOMESTIC (Round 4)
opens 1 June, closes 31 October
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for Monash University Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.