Professor David Locker Scholarship 2022 in UK is one of the most notable postgraduate scholarships UK for International Students who want to study Social Science, Oral Health, and Dentistry at the University of Sheffield.
This article is a guide on how to get a Professor David Locker Scholarship for students in the UK, requirements, the eligible countries, Selection Criteria, and the Application Process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to get available university of Sheffield scholarships for international students, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our UK Masters scholarship application process and ended up being awarded.
Professor David Locker Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Students with a background in social science and/or dentistry who will be/are registered for the Masters in Dental Public Health course at the University of Sheffield for the academic year 2021-22
- Note: Preferences will be given to high-caliber candidates who are nationals or domiciles in Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
- List of eligible LMIC countries.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- University of Sheffield Scholarships for International Students
- UBC Scholarships for International Students
- Babson College Presidential Scholarship for International Students
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships for International Students
- Babson College Scholarships
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
- GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
- International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship
- University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship
- Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- Intake Education Taiwan Scholarship
- Sir Sze-yuen Chung Postgraduate Merit Scholarship
How to Apply for Professor David Locker Scholarship 2022
To apply for the ongoing Professor David Locker Scholarship, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit Professor David Locker Scholarship Portal.
- Select your University of Sheffield Masters scholarship openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the postgraduate scholarships for international students in UK openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
Application is by CV and a covering letter detailing the oral health needs in your country and the role dental public health could play in improving the oral health of the population (1,000 words maximum). This should be sent to the David Locker Scholarship Committee c/o Professor Sarah Baker ([email protected]).
When is the Professor David Locker Scholarship Application Deadline?
- Applications are not yet open.
- The deadline for Sir Sze-yuen Chung Postgraduate Merit scholarship applications is on Saturday 1 May 2022 (5pm UK time).
Virtual interviews will be held with members of the David Locker Scholarship Committee which comprises the Director of Postgraduate Taught Courses, the Head of the Unit of Oral Health, Dentistry and Society, the Course Director, Dental Public Health in collaboration with other colleagues subject to availability.
About Professor David Locker Scholarship Award
A scholarship established in 2016 as a permanent endowment thanks to a generous legacy from the estate of the late Professor David Locker.
To commemorate the 10th Anniversary of Professor David Locker’s death, there are three scholarships available this year of £7,500 each.
The University of Sheffield is pleased to announce the David Locker Scholarship in Social Science, Oral Health, and Dentistry.
What: Three £7,500 scholarships for postgraduate study.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Professor David Locker Scholarships 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.