Go to nshp gov ng portal to register for National Social Housing Programme 2020.
The Federal Government has officially announced the registration portal for National Social Housing Program (NSHP) for qualified candidates above 18 years of age to APPLY.
Meanwhile, kindly, scroll down to read the requirements before submitting your application.
- 1 NSHP Registration 2020 – Requirements
- 2 When will www.nshp.gov.ng Portal close?
- 3 About National Social Housing Programme 2020 in Nigeria
NSHP Registration 2020 – Requirements
- You must be a citizen of Nigerian.
- Must be above 18 years.
- National identity card.
- Willingly to submit your personal details, housing preferences (the type of house you are applying for), etc.
- Have a reliable income.
How to Apply for Nigeria National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) on https://nshp.gov.ng
- Go to https://nshp.gov.ng/ Click on your preferred category to fill in the application form Either as Qualify or Own.
- Other related link
For more Information: Visit the webpage for nshp.gov.ng |National Social Housing Programme (NSHP).
When will www.nshp.gov.ng Portal close?
The closing date for these application is December 31, 2020. ADD YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO THE NSHP UPDATES.
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Strugz Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment Form
- www.airforce.mil.ng shortlisted
- MSME Survival Fund Payroll
- httpsnshp gov ng login
About National Social Housing Programme 2020 in Nigeria
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) is a housing component in President Muhammadu Buhari’s Economic Sustainability Plan aimed at providing affordable housing and millions of jobs for Nigerians.
It is a Housing Program (NSHP) that will only allow you as a homeowner, as an individual or as a co-operator, for just under 2,000,000. With NSHP, you can easily become a homeowner in any location across the federation.
What is the Objectives of NSHP Programme
The NSHP is set to gain the comply objectives:
- Build 300,000 homes across Nigeria for low-income people.
- Create 1.8 million jobs in the construction value chain for Nigerians.
- Increase domestic production of construction materials through economic scale.
- Increasing access to home ownership for low-income earners through reduced housing costs and alternative financing options.
The NSHP portal gives easy access platform to all applicants so as to allows them monitor the status of their application at every stage.
Extra support is also provided through the help centre which is free of charge.
Feel free to let us know. if you have any questions?