The Shawn Carter Scholarship 2022/2023 application process has commenced. In this page, we will explain in detail this scholarship program, its benefits, winners, and the step-by-step application process.
The Shawn Carter Scholarship is a full-tuition, undergraduate scholarship for US students. This scholarship covers tuition expenses and related supplemental educational expenses such as books, lab fees, travel and select costs of living.
The Shawn Carter Scholarship Fund (SCSF) was founded on the belief that any motivated individual in need should have the opportunity to further his or her education. By removing some of the financial burdens associated with going to, surviving in, and graduating from college, the SCSF plays a vital role in increasing college access and success for many motivated yet underserved youth and young adults.
The SCSF provides individual grants, paid directly to the educational institution, to every student who qualifies and reapplies yearly, from admission to graduation. The grant can be used to cover tuition expenses and related supplemental educational expenses such as books, lab fees, travel and select costs of living.
All Shawn Carter Scholars are required to “give back” by conducting community service and by serving as mentors to younger, aspiring Shawn Carter Scholars.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship
- Japan Scholarship for International Students
- ADB – Japan Scholarship
- Angela Adams Scholarship
- Mext Scholarship
- GRIPS Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students
- World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries
- McDonald Fellowship for Developing Countries
The Shawn Carter Scholarship 2022 Full Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any Accredited College in USA
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: April 30, 2022
Shawn Carter Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Tuition expenses
- Supplemental Educational expenses such as books, lab fees, travel and select costs of living.
- Expected grant upto $1500- $2500
Eligibility Requirements for the Shawn Carter Scholarship
- Students pursuing their first undergraduate degree: High school seniors, Students with GED diplomas, Students enrolled in 2-year or 4-year undergraduate programs, Students enrolled in vocational or trade schools
- US citizen or Permanent Resident
- 25 years old or younger
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Household income not exceeding $75,000 USD
How to Apply for the Shawn Carter Scholarship 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Shawn Carter Scholarship 2022/2023, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Shawn Carter Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our USA Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for shawn carter education Scholarships Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the shawn carter foundation scholarship 2022 openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
When is the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Deadline?
The application deadlines for the shawn carter foundation scholarship are as follows:
- Six weeks after publication.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Shawn Carter Scholarship 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.